Wednesday 20 August 2014

Vuurland Studios, 'Home of the Hits'!














Vuurland Studios in Utrecht, where we recorded much of the stuff which isn’t the ‘early funny ones’. (The photo is now, obviously, not then.)

When we were recording, I was often the first to arrive (Hue was often still back in Wales, Steve would be dawdling in front of breakfast-MTV back at the house, and Alison, Paul and Stephanie had more of a struggle with being purely fictional than I did: they sometimes wouldn’t even show up at all), so I had my own set of keys. I’d make the coffee and, if I was feeling adventurous, turn everything on in the control room so I could see all the pretty twinkling lights. 


"Think Bubble" is an album (LP only) of 1995 demos for an unreleased Pooh Sticks album.
See 'About Me' for details.












No comments:

Post a Comment