Sunday 17 August 2014

(Top 50 Countdown!!!) 39. Todd Rundgren - "I Saw The Light"


I can play marimba (you can hear a little of my talent with mallets on “Stereo Love” on this “Think Bubble” record). I could’ve been on this one. My timing might’ve been a bit off, but you’d’ve been able to hear the sunshine of my smile on the record, I’m sure. I mean, even in my dreams I can’t see any place I might’ve fit in on “Bat Out Of Hell”, but on this one…? Yeah, sure. I was so excited when Todd agreed to produce the follow-up to “Million Seller”, and then I was despondent when it all fell apart and we left BMG and it was all off, so hearing it these days makes me extra wistful. Obviously this one had a big part in our song of the same name on “Million Seller”, but we never did manage to have a song called “Tiny Demons”, which I regret.


"Think Bubble" is an album (LP only) of 1995 demos for an unreleased Pooh Sticks album.
See 'About Me' for details.






No comments:

Post a Comment