Sunday 21 September 2014

1991 'Great White Wonder' T-shirts








































I found five ‘spares’ of these original 1991 “Great White Wonder” mail-order/promo T-shirts. I thought they’d all long-gone, John, but apparently not. It’s a pity I didn’t find them before the summer, but anyway… who wants to buy one?

The good news:
- they’re 100% cotton (me, I like a bit of rayon, but anyway…)
- they’re totally ‘new’/unworn

The bad news:
- they’re from 1991 and so they’re ‘Large’ (not as large as some Inspiral Carpets shirts you frankly could’ve worn as a dress, but not small and skinny like what the kids are all wearing these days)

So anyway, here’s an idea:
“Think Bubble”: 25 Euros
GWW T-shirt: 30 Euros
Total = 55 Euros (plus post)

If you do want to order this delightful package-deal, please have your Paypal payment mention “GWW T-shirt deal” or something, otherwise I won’t know!


"Think Bubble" is an album (LP only) of 1995 demos for an unreleased Pooh Sticks album.
See 'About Me' for details.







1 comment: